I've been tagged by
and, well, I find these a lot of fun! So here... ^_^
1 - You have to post ALL the rules.
2. Answer 12 questions that you have been asked and then create twelve more questions for the others that you tagged to answer.
3. Choose 12 people
4. Legitimately tag these 12 people.
5. You can't say you don't do tags. (I DEFY YOU, RULES! YOU HAVE NO POWER! >:0)
6. Tag backs are ALLOWED.
7. You must do the journal entries.
1 - If you could change your name to anything at all, what'd you change it to?
Reinhild, or Valentina... I love German and Russian names. This is silly, but I've always wanted to change my name, Leah, to Lear. It's a small change but I prefer how it looks, plus people wouldn't have to learn a new name! XD
2 - What's the first video game you've ever played? (or at least, the earliest memory you have)
My (much older than me) siblings let me 'help' play Crash Bandicoot and Tomb Raider. The first game I owned was Pokemon Yellow, though.
3 - Any unpopular opinions? Doesn't have to be profound.
Hmm... Nothing big but I usually love totally irredeemable, immoral jerk characters that everyone else hates. \(;_
4 - If you could take a game/show/series/whatever that you feel is very flawed and change it so it's.. less flawed, how would you go about doing it? (what would you change?)
Oh, don't get me started! I think we should be remaking bad films into good ones instead of remaking great films and ruining them. I've always wanted to remake Laserblast into a dark, ultraviolent thriller about teen violence by making the characters less cliched and... well, generally making it competently. I would also change Falling Skies by giving it logical characters who actually talk like real people. And I'd make the Transformers and GI Joe live action films resemble their freaking source material. And I'd cut out the redundant gameplay content on Resident Evil 6 and make it more akin to 4 and not ruin Chris. AND-
5 - What's something you eat that you absolutely love but no one around you does? For me, it's probably either pineapple on pizza (
) or mustard on a salad.
I LOVE seafood like squid, octopus, mussels, scallops, and sushi, which no one here really likes (boring countryside people!). I also love lychees but it seems like hardly anyone has tried them?
6 - What's the biggest disappointment you've had, in terms of games? Or if you've never played a disappointing game.. what's the biggest disappointment you've had, period?
Hometown Story. Thought I was gonna get a sweet Harvest Moon experience, but it was shallow and boooooring. Huge waste of time. And, even though I love it, I'll admit Armikrog was unfinished, easy, and light on content.
7 - If you could create your own TV show, game, book, etc. what would you create? Share your cool ideas with me, yo
Well... I'm currently writing a book and a webcomic. I'm keeping the story to myself, but my comic is basically a cyberpunk story about a ultra-fabulous alien assassin, a dorky alien psychic, a hyperactive alien entrepreneur, and one very confused, peeved-off human struggling to overcome his past and his anger issues. Expect cosy heart-to-hearts in scummy pubs, lots of angst, and spontaneous ultraviolence. If I stop being lazy and finish it.
8 - What's an obscure fact you know (about anything)?
Oh no. X'D Uhh, d-did you know Aphex Twin is Ceephax Acid Crew's biggest admirer and they're totally tight, which is really really cool? (That was lame...)
9 - What should you be working on right now instead answering my dumb questions?
My apprenticeship homework or some drawings. This is fun, though!
10 - I'm gonna steal a question from my tagger and say 'Describe yourself as a character trope/stereotype'
11 - Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, or Steampunk? (for me it's a close one between cyber and diesel but I'm going with the latter)
I love, love, love
cyberpunk! Roll on the William Gibson love!!!
12 - And lastly.. I guess, what's your favourite artwork from anther artist on here? Like your number one piece, the one that made you sign up to this site, the one that serves as your inspiration to this day... ok it doesn't have to be all of those but yeah
I live for
- My art hero, he is so so so creative, he has an amazing and unique style, I wish I could draw like him. My favourite pieces are El Topo
, Taxi Driver
, and Punisher 70's Vigilant Re-Design
, to name but a few.
OK, my questions to you!
1. If you had to live (as a protagonist-type character!) in any fictional universe, which universe would you pick?
2. Does your mind imagine in first-or-third person?
3. Do you put effort into dressing in a certain style regularly, and if not, would you like to - which style?
4. If you could receive the talents of your favourite artist (art, music, writing, etc.) instantly, would you do it?
5. What's your comfort film/game/song/book that always cheers you up?
6. Any pet-peeves?
7. What's the most exciting/beautiful location you've ever travelled to (or, where would you want to go)?
8. If you had a radio station, what kind of genre/content would you play?
9. Is there a dream project you'd love to work on?
10. Have you ever had a dream you thought was real/felt real at the time?
11. If you had superpowers, would you be a hero or a villain?
12. IF YOU WERE A PIECE OF FRUIT WHAT KINDA PIECE OF FRUIT WOULD YOU BEEEE?
Don't do it if you don't want to, guys! ^_^''
OK I'm not doing any more. XD And uh, tag-back if you wanted to answer my questions, or consider yourself tagged if you want to. ^w^